Thursday February 12, 2015
Whether you’re part of a couple or not, there are plenty of ways to indulge yourself on February 14th… and you don’t even have to leave your Weaver home!
- Take the day off and do what you want! Declare it “Spa Day” or “Movie Marathon Day”. Relax in a bubble bath. Give yourself a mani-pedi. Wear your PJs all day and veg on the couch. Unplug your technology and enjoy the quiet.
- If you don’t already have one, invest in a good stereo system. Today’s models are smaller, and connect to your existing wi-fi and Bluetooth. Create a whole-home network and you can instantly blast Pandora or iTunes all over the house! Or invest in a system that can act as a home theatre. (Perfect for Movie Marathon Day!)
- Take a nap or go to bed early. It’s a fact that we live in a sleep-deprived world. Pamper yourself with some extra zzzz’s.
- Splurge on some new home accessories for your Weaver home – elegant curtains, a gorgeous area rug, silky sateen sheets, fluffy new towels.
- Light a fire and actually relax in front of it! Grab a book – or your S.O. – and enjoy the warm glow.
- Cook a meal from scratch and enjoy it. No take out. Nothing frozen. It doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive, but something you can cook and then appreciate.
Weaver Homes is a Pittsburgh and Mars area new home builder featuring single family homes patio homes and custom homes. Visit www.weaverhomes.com for more information.